Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about next manager after Pep but the press have started already about Pep being Brazil's next manager.
Looks like we're going to have all these stories for the remainder of the season.
No chance he would go now just having agreed to an extension.
Also not sure he’d want to get involved with S American teams as it would massively destabilise his lifestyle.
Also massive expectations from Brazil for him to win everything.
I think he will come out and stamp this nonsense out pdq….

It will be interesting to see what Vincent does in the next 2 and a half years. Burnley lost a big chunk of their squad and he has managed to turn their results and playing style around very quickly
I’ve watched Burnley a few times and they are playing lovely football, definite contender, big test is next season if Burnley get promoted, it will be tough for them.

It must have been a tough job monitoring topless bathing?
Well I was not doing the monitoring!! I remember Germans were particularly fond of going topless at the time and being told to cover up..I think it was 1972, first holiday abroad, my old man saved up all year,the holiday was with Clarksons?? As a twelve year old going round the pool or the beach, seeing the totty was a real eye opener !!.. but they were certainly strict then.From memory you were not even allowed to kiss in public..Perhaps some older Spanish Blues can comment..

It's not really something I want to think about, but sadly one day Pep will call it a day at City.

Just wondering what the general consensus is on who should replace him? He's only agreed two more seasons, so looking at end of 2024/2025 season possibly. I know two years is a long time in football and someone we haven't even heard of could come out of the woodwork in the meantime as a top manager...

Somebody who Pep has worked with and moulded to his style, that would be a seamless transition, like Arteta?

An ex-City player, like Patrick Vieira?

A City legend, like Vincent Kompany?

Poach a good manager from a smaller club, like Thomas Frank?

Just any old 'big name' manager, like Conte/Tuchel/Nagelsmann?

Anybody but Pochettino, please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.