Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the way he has got Arsenal playing this year, but watching him on the touchline other night acting like a bellend.

I'd rather not have him near the club if that was anything to go by. Reminded me of Klopp
Hopefully he’s feeling the pressure already!

I like the way he has got Arsenal playing this year, but watching him on the touchline other night acting like a bellend.

I'd rather not have him near the club if that was anything to go by. Reminded me of Klopp
Arteta looks like he's developing a win at all costs mentality,while this attitude may well bring results there is a heavy downside.
The players looked like they are buying into his attitude,the constant harassing of the ref and blatant overreaction to any tackle in the toon game was as bad as I've seen in a while.
I'm not many of us would be happy to play like this.

Apart from Leslie (cos he doesnt count), we've won things with each manager since the takeover...we'll be fine. The club will already have people in mind...and will probably already spoken to some

Klopp on meth...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.