Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
In an ideal world we’d as a majority want it to happen at some point for sure. However an ideal world it is not.

Let’s see how Burnley finish this season after a stunning start under VK’s (early) tenure. If they come up and he does well again…I’d still be hesitant.

He needs (for me) to go into a club that have been underperforming despite their input, who expect results and success to see how he can do - a team like Everton or West Ham as an example.

I’d still hate to see him as an opposition through…

It really does depend on how Pep leaves City. If he leaves us like he did Barca then Vinny is exactly what you’d need. Big profile, tactically aware, knows the club and league and not experienced enogh/egotistical enough to want to put a fictional stamp on things.

If for some reason we’re in a bit of a mess, then I’d agree, someone with more experience, but my guess, we’ll be looking for continuity not change.

Pochettino.

The work he did with Dele Alli, Walker, Danny Rose and Eric Dier as an anchoring midfielder was phenomenal. The only thing that stopped Spurs winning anything under him was a lack of squad depth.

He’s exactly the manager Foden needs to fulfill his potential, as well as the other young talents we have coming through like Lewis and Palmer. His football is aggressive and exciting aswell.

I definitely want a rocket scientist next, I enjoy it.

Luis Enrique did some crazy shit at Barca like totally different off and deff shifting like Pep etc.
Preferably some much younger though..

Haven't read through this thread and possibly mentioned already, Graham Potter. Just thinking if he gets the sack at Chelsea, who I thought was a bad fit for him anyway, he could spend a couple of years under Peps tutelage and learn from the master. There's a good manager in Potter and likes to play football the right way. I think he'll be better from his time at Chelsea as he will now know what to do at a big club. This obviously is only an option if Chelsea sack him soon, mind!

Pochettino.

The work he did with Dele Alli, Walker, Danny Rose and Eric Dier as an anchoring midfielder was phenomenal. The only thing that stopped Spurs winning anything under him was a lack of squad depth.

He’s exactly the manager Foden needs to fulfill his potential, as well as the other young talents we have coming through like Lewis and Palmer. His football is aggressive and exciting aswell.

I can't stand the hype around Pochettino.

Bottled winning the league when it came down to them and Leicester, fluked his way to the Champions League Final after questionable VAR decisions against us in the Quarter Final and a stroke of luck in the Semi Final v Ajax, then did absolutely nothing in the Final v Liverpool, and even failed to the win the French League with PSG!!

IMO he is not the manager the media make him out to be!

It has to be connected to the club (Kompany, Arteta) or from within. Most new managers want to bring their own back room staff. That could be catastrophic.

It has to be connected to the club (Kompany, Arteta) or from within. Most new managers want to bring their own back room staff. That could be catastrophic.

I don't think Arteta is the one. I could be wrong but I don't think they were too eager to name him "heir apparent".

Also there are rumors with Ancelotti retiring at Real, they might want Arteta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.