Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Arteta is the one. I could be wrong but I don't think they were too eager to name him "heir apparent".

Also there are rumors with Ancelotti retiring at Real, they might want Arteta.
I highly doubt that Arteta has any chance in the future to become Real Madrid coach due to his Barcelona connections. Future coach of Barcelona - yeah may be, but not to Real. Madrid will go for someone like Tuchel or Pochettino when Ancelotti retires..

It really does depend on how Pep leaves City. If he leaves us like he did Barca then Vinny is exactly what you’d need. Big profile, tactically aware, knows the club and league and not experienced enogh/egotistical enough to want to put a fictional stamp on things.

If for some reason we’re in a bit of a mess, then I’d agree, someone with more experience, but my guess, we’ll be looking for continuity not change.
our hierarchy seem to be well switched on so I’m sure they have tentative plans in place for when Pep moves on……

Roberto De Zerbi would be my pick personally. Never got the chance at Shakhtar due to the war, but did well with Sassuolo and is doing pretty well with Brighton atm. I think Kompany needs a few seasons in the PL to establish himself and his identity first before he comes to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.