Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vinyl & Bellers might have to go to somewhere like Leicester,Wet Spam to cut their PL teeth.

They're both young and there's no rush.

The Arteta,Vincent partnership is interesting as is Pep & Vincent doing something abroad.

Vinyl & Bellers might have to go to somewhere like Leicester,Wet Spam to cut their PL teeth.

They're both young and there's no rush.

The Arteta,Vincent partnership is interesting as is Pep & Vincent doing something abroad.

Why?

They wil be in the Prem next year.

The one thing going for Kompany after pep leaves in a couple of seasons is us fans will give him more time! I think if we went for someone else if he starts poorly and we look like chelsea now we be on his back if it was Kompany we wouldn’t I feel..

The one thing going for Kompany after pep leaves in a couple of seasons is us fans will give him more time! I think if we went for someone else if he starts poorly and we look like chelsea now we be on his back if it was Kompany we wouldn’t I feel..
Our boardroom need to be convinced that Kompany has the right managerial credentials to manage us and keep us in contention to win trophies. Vinny is doing really well so far and should get them promoted, let's see how he does next season.

The worst thing we can do is give him the job on the strength of our utmost affection and respect we held for him as a player, like United did appointing Solskjaer. The job was far too big for him and I'd hate to see the same fate happening to Vinny.

Hopefully Kompany gets Burnley promoted and we have a period of observing how he performs in the Premier League. Really hoping it can be him, but he’ll need to prove it first.
If Vince can keep Burnley in the Prem for 2 seasons, still playing decent footy, he will be a shoe-in to replace Pep, assuming Pep sees out current deal.

Vinny back as manager would be an exciting dream ... but ... the evidence is that welcoming back the prodigal son often ends badly (Solskjaer & Lampard the latest, perhaps) as there's too much emotion involved, too many past relationships behind the scenes, and then everyone feels bad sacking a club legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.