Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t even believe this thread has existed for so long on here tbh, shameful, and that is has over 300 pages just staggers me.

Why? he isn't infallible,he will leave sooner rather than later IMO,and this thread is a speculative and fun discussion based on forward thinking and who has the talent to continue his brilliant legacy.

It's a good thread.

As much as I would like Vinnie as our manager I would not swap him for Pep. We need the great man to stay here for as long as possible.

Read/ heard somewhere that Mumbai coach is very well respected in CFG circles and is expected to come to us as Pep's no 2 within the next 18 months.
Haven't a clue who he is but seemingly well respected within the group.

As much as I would like Vinnie as our manager I would not swap him for Pep. We need the great man to stay here for as long as possible.
I think in a few years time when Pep is ready to leave he would be perfect.

Bleeds blue and I love the way he has Burnley playing.

He has also been humble in taking the right steps to become a top coach instead of using his profile to take shortcuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.