Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vinny has a chance but lets see what he does with Burnley when they get back in the Premier League. He could even end up another club instead of City. Des Buckingham seems too left field for us and probably would be too much of a step.

Last edited:
It would be a dream come true to have Vinnie as our next manager. What a leader he's been and I feel he would be an ideal manager that really gets City and could really get the passion of the fans.

Doing a great job at Burnley but nowhere near the level needed to manage Man City . Is he good enough to replace probably the greatest manager of them all I think not. A lot of sentiment being about vinnie I think .

Doing a great job at Burnley but nowhere near the level needed to manage Man City . Is he good enough to replace probably the greatest manager of them all I think not. A lot of sentiment being about vinnie I think .
Nonsense.

While sentiment plays a huge part,the man is walking the walk.

He literally could not be doing a better job at Burnley,its the perfect audition,and he has the character,intelligence, and presence to step up and take this job.Hopefully Bellers sticks by his side.

I don’t think you realise the level he’s got Burnley playing at. They had no money in the summer, many predicted that it was a thankless job when he took it. Some think this is the best team the championship has ever seen and he’s playing similar football to City (well, what we used to play anyway).

You don’t need to loads of experience to make the step to a team like City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.