Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a fair question but an extremely challenging one to answer. The Club should have a short list at all times just in case. I do think DeZerbi would at least be on that list, but there are aspects of his resume that concern me. I’m not sure who else I would want on that list. I would need some time to reflect on that.

The problem we have when Pep leaves is we will be replacing a generational type coach if not the best coach of all time. History shows us this a truly impossible task. Following a legend is a really tough act to follow.
I think the main thing to be cautious about when discussing a successor is an awful lot can change in a couple of years with any managers stock rising and falling in equal measure.
Someone who seems ideal now could fall off a cliff in terms of reputation whilst someone deemed nowhere near as of now could become the most sought after in football.

Please stay forever Pep.

It is a fair question but an extremely challenging one to answer. The Club should have a short list at all times just in case. I do think DeZerbi would at least be on that list, but there are aspects of his resume that concern me. I’m not sure who else I would want on that list. I would need some time to reflect on that.

The problem we have when Pep leaves is we will be replacing a generational type coach if not the best coach of all time. History shows us this a truly impossible task. Following a legend is a really tough act to follow.

De Zerbi managed star players or won anything?

It's what I'd go for Ange because when pep goes it will be a downgrade whoever we get! With Ange his experience as a manager as will as the way he talks to the media would bring the calmness to the club! It's some of our fans fans that will be the problem if we don't win nowt for ONE season plus the media will get on board with it all..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.