Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
De Zerbi managed star players or won anything?

It's what I'd go for Ange because when pep goes it will be a downgrade whoever we get! With Ange his experience as a manager as will as the way he talks to the media would bring the calmness to the club! It's some of our fans fans that will be the problem if we don't win nowt for ONE season plus the media will get on board with it all..
De Zerbi has not. I mentioned there are aspects of his resume that concern me and that is one of them. His temperament also concerns me.

I think I would at least look at Unai Emery if Pep left tomorrow. The question is whether Unai is geared toward being a tier 2 guy.

Honestly I hope Pep is still here five years from now

De Zerbi has not. I mentioned there are aspects of his resume that concern me and that is one of them. His temperament also concerns me.

I think I would at least look at Unai Emery if Pep left tomorrow. The question is whether Unai is geared toward being a tier 2 guy.

Results like the 5-1 defeat at home to Everton last season and the 6-1 defeat at Villa Park concern me hugely

Emery no chance he plays total different football

What is a tier 2 guy?
Meaning a coach that works well at a little bit smaller club like a Villa where the spotlight is smaller and you don’t have to deal with the egos of truly elite world class players. At City, Madrid, Munich etc. you have to manage the top tier of players which requires you to have elite man management skills to handle that type of player. This is precisely why Zidane was hired by Madrid. They know he can handle that type of locker room.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.