Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it doesn't happen but surely the obvious candidate is Arteta? He worked with Pep for a few years, has a similar philosophy and is as close to providing continuity as you're likely to get?

Plus he's great at drawing.

I hope it doesn't happen but surely the obvious candidate is Arteta? He worked with Pep for a few years, has a similar philosophy and is as close to providing continuity as you're likely to get?

I doubt very much that the people that run our club would piss down his throat if his neck was on fire to be honest.

Pep was a Tier 5 guy when he took on Barca
It’s all a game of gamble, guessing and risk
Nobody knows. It’s not a science
Its not a science but Barca were employing a club legend. A star of his generation with a decade of top level playing experience, several seasons under Cruyff. Timed perfectly with a golden generation of academy prospects.

but he is a massive ****, he can't have been that well thought of by the players, did you not see KDB shove him, mild-mannered Kev lol

I would hate Arteta to be City manager.

I'd be happy to take Ange after he gets sick of Spuds collapsing after Xmas lol

Last edited:

At one stage he may have been seen as a successor to pep before all the tapping up and him welcoming it,now I’m glad as he’s doing a decent enough job at arsenal but unfortunately not good enough for City ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.