Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep's replacement needs to come in as his Assistant for a couple of years. When the times right perhaps KDB? Which means Pep's here for quite a few more years yet. Develop from within.

One thing that this euphoric ride under the GOAT can tell us, he’ll be part of the transition plan, that isn’t even up for debate…

When he goes, which I’ll envisage is a predicted decade, the landscape will of changed in terms of standouts… the romanticism will be far removed from the decision, naturally with those we have at the helm…. I'll hazard a guess it will be on nobodies radar and that may be to our advantage… the pressure to succeed, when he does walk into the sunset, will frighten the life out of most, what that may suggest is someone who’s been exposed to the infrastructure already, however i’m 2 bottles of red deep and literally slathering on the key pad

Fuck it, give it to @gordondaviesmoustache, at least he’ll post match interviews which will be grammatically correct (:

One thing that this euphoric ride under the GOAT can tell us, he’ll be part of the transition plan, that isn’t even up for debate…

When he goes, which I’ll envisage is a predicted decade, the landscape will of changed in terms of standouts… the romanticism will be far removed from the decision, naturally with those we have at the helm…. I'll hazard a guess it will be on nobodies radar and that may be to our advantage… the pressure to succeed, when he does walk into the sunset, will frighten the life out of most, what that may suggest is someone who’s been exposed to the infrastructure already, however i’m 2 bottles of red deep and literally slathering on the key pad

Fuck it, give it to @gordondaviesmoustache, at least he’ll post match interviews which will be grammatically correct (:
Sir, you must be a poet.

Big Ange would fit us like a glove and be in the best position to carry on from what Pep has established. Whether everything lines up timing wise in terms of poaching him from Spurs is another thing

Big Ange would fit us like a glove and be in the best position to carry on from what Pep has established. Whether everything lines up timing wise in terms of poaching him from Spurs is another thing
Ange is older than Pep. He will probably be out of coaching before Pep hangs it up.

Kinda amazing a guy puts together 3 good months at Tottenham and now some view him as a Pep successor

Flavor of the moment

Didn’t notice that, didn’t know you could do that fuck me that’s given me an idea going forward now, you’ve opened a juicy can of worms now haha
You have to go into the bbcode mode to do it.
It is the vertical ellipsis and then the [ ] have fun lol

Ange is older than Pep. He will probably be out of coaching before Pep hangs it up.

Kinda amazing a guy puts together 3 good months at Tottenham and now some view him as a Pep successor

Flavor of the moment
I think you do people a disservice, he had a good reputation before Celtic and only enhanced it in Glasgow before currently proving his technique works in the PL.
Celtic fans were raving about Ange Ball for a long time.
Also, hasn't he got connections with the City group?

Plenty of managers that are older than Pep are still managing and will be when Pep retires from City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.