Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ange is older than Pep. He will probably be out of coaching before Pep hangs it up.

Kinda amazing a guy puts together 3 good months at Tottenham and now some view him as a Pep successor

Flavor of the moment
And IF, a big IF he brings success and trophies to Spurs he ain't leaving, even for us.

Ange is older than Pep. He will probably be out of coaching before Pep hangs it up.

Kinda amazing a guy puts together 3 good months at Tottenham and now some view him as a Pep successor

Flavor of the moment
That's unfair. He has done more than just that. He has won wherever he has gone. EPL fans just went aware of him before.

Flavor of the moment

Not sure what that has to do with anything. Pep will likely be out of here with a number of years still left in Ange's career. Plenty of time for him to move higher up the ladder.

Your opinion is flavour of the moment, and with respect, that's an uninformed one for mine. Those that have tracked him for many years know that's exactly what he's not. The change he's made at Spurs in such little time, and given the circumstances, is astonishing. This guy is the real deal.

Its not a science but Barca were employing a club legend. A star of his generation with a decade of top level playing experience, several seasons under Cruyff. Timed perfectly with a golden generation of academy prospects.
Not to mention a guy with a very sound knowledge of the game tactically who not only played under Cruyff but studied under him too. It wasn't like Shearer or Lampard where they were just like "the fans like you, go for it".

It's why I firmly believe at some point in the future there's a strong chance Ilkay Gundogan will manage us.

Pep not done yet. Another 5 years for me.

Who ever replaces pep will be from the inside & at least 2 years working with pep. Feel free kompany to come back as peps no 2.

This club like to plan ahead

Not sure what that has to do with anything. Pep will likely be out of here with a number of years still left in Ange's career. Plenty of time for him to move higher up the ladder.

Your opinion is flavour of the moment, and with respect, that's an uninformed one for mine. Those that have tracked him for many years know that's exactly what he's not. The change he's made at Spurs in such little time, and given the circumstances, is astonishing. This guy is the real deal.
The guy toiled in small time leagues for years. I think there is probably a reason why he there. Elite coaches tend to ascend to top jobs before the age of 58. Maybe he is a late bloomer, but he has not had the career trajectory of an elite manager.

The guy toiled in small time leagues for years. I think there is probably a reason why he there. Elite coaches tend to ascend to top jobs before the age of 58. Maybe he is a late bloomer, but he has not had the career trajectory of an elite manager.

The reason he was there is that he's an Aussie who came from Australia, a football backwater, and was subjected to a totally different playing field than others who came through Europe/South America either as a player or manager. His ability has nothing to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.