Next seasons home shirt (allegedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good chat and I'm not being arsey, I love talking football but I think I'm absolutely right about Atletico. There are numerous Athletic, Athletico and Atleticos in Spain but in Madrid they like to be what they are rather than connected to Real by Madrid. I've read about it.
Didn't take it that way mate, I am genuinely unsure about Atletico, I suspect different fans take different perspectives with them as can be seen on here. I'll have to ask a family friend who's an Atleti fan - just waiting to meet them in the CL!

Similarly in Italy, AC are known as Milan or Milano. Us English called the blue and blacks Inter Milan but their official name is Internazionale.
-----------------
Actually that is very wrong.
Officially their name is 'FC Internazionale Milano'. Check their website
The point remains though that no-one refers to them as Milan.

mcfc-177983.jpg

For sale online now will probably just get this rather than the shite shirt

Regardless what ever shirt you choose to wear to matches I'm sure it will look beltin with your Burtons jeans, primark hoodie, the trainers your mrs (or Mr) bought you and that well earnt beer belly.

All the best gramps.

What an absolute thundercunt. Does paying more money for clothes make you a better person than someone?

Didn't take it that way mate, I am genuinely unsure about Atletico, I suspect different fans take different perspectives with them as can be seen on here. I'll have to ask a family friend who's an Atleti fan - just waiting to meet them in the CL!
Ooh, somewhere to stay in Madrid? We could discuss this futher on the way to Atleti vs Villarreal....

I don't know what the fuss is. Sure, it's not the kit I'd hoped for but it's not that bad honestly. Worst of it is wrong colour sleeves and I can live with that for a season.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

It's shite. I know it's only a superficial thing, bit we went thru a few years of having really smart kits, I liked this season's too, but that one is an abomination. And as the same template as England we'll be reminded of that shit all season too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.