Next Year's Season Ticket Info

Re: Next Years Season Ticket Info

GazC said:
I think that's me done now, £640 + £180 is too much, I'd have to make too many sacrifices to be able to afford the expenditure. Gutted is not the word, but an increasing cost and declining atmosphere what are the club expecting to happen?

Yea I'm definitely not paying £640 to be constantly told to sit down all the time.

I'm hoping to relocate, and if that's not possible I'm not bothering.

Dropping down to gold this season..well done city on spreading the 4 payments about though :)

Why Always Ste said:
I'm looking to relocate next season. My seat is now £640
I paid £530 for this this season.

Any idea on how relocation is done?
The seat I want to relocate to is much cheaper but there is no option to select another seat on the website.

If I can't relocate that's me watching every match online :(

You need to buy your seat as normal. Then relocate during the relocation window. You'll be refunded the difference if you move to a cheaper seat.

I will be renewing, spent 40 or so years praying for times like these, kids can eat bread....(aldi)

Why Always Ste said:
GazC said:
I think that's me done now, £640 + £180 is too much, I'd have to make too many sacrifices to be able to afford the expenditure. Gutted is not the word, but an increasing cost and declining atmosphere what are the club expecting to happen?

Yea I'm definitely not paying £640 to be constantly told to sit down all the time.

Seems silly to lose many long standing blues for the sake of an extra couple of million especially with the new TV deal coming in.

If i did my season ticket, all the cup schemes and a few aways you are looking at £1000, i can no longer justify that outlay.

Why Always Ste said:
GazC said:

That's pretty much my last hope, however it seems you can only relocate after the renewal window? It's an absolute piss take, fair enough I don't have the largest disposable income in the world, which is due to taking a job that I enjoy rather than a job that pays well, but it's a small fortune for me and a 16 year old, and is more than I'd pay for our two foreign holidays this year.

The club have really got this one wrong.

I'm going to try for value gold because I can't really justify getting into more debt to renew.

The four instalments is a tempter though. While dropping to gold is slightly cheaper, staying Platinum offers the chance to use the ticket exchange and maybe part-fund my season ticket by selling my seat for a couple of the biggest games for a big mark-up. It's legalised touting and out of order to be honest but if that's the only way I can afford to keep going to games then it's definitely an option.

I haven't enjoyed games as much this season as in the last few years (not just due to the football itself) and was resigned to letting it go. I'd been telling myself that I couldn't afford it and while I'm trying to build a home and hopefully a family it's irresponsible to spend so much on City. I had planned on becoming a dedicated follower of the EDS instead of the first team so I could still get my City fix. But that instalment option just about makes it sound viable.

thats me done 'well i think' i went through the prcocess and selected 4 installments and then submited bank details etc there was a message to expect a confirmation e mail in 3 days, nothing after that no comfirmed purchase or thank you so is it done or have i screwed up?

Plenty of battered wife syndrome on this thread.

"Oh, thanks City, for having season tickets that are cheaper than Arsenal"

"Oh, thanks City, for only increasing by 10% each season"

"Oh, thanks City, for only increasing the price by £4 per match. Four is a small number that means nothing in my head"

"Oh, thanks City for offering me the chance to pay your rip off prices in a different way, in my head that is virtually not paying"

"Oh, thanks City for giving me 2 weeks to pay before you shaft me for even more if I happen to be one of the thousands who will forget about it or not be able to do it immediately and will be shafted by a scheme designed for the sole reason of catching those people out."

Football everywhere in Britain is a rip off and run by bastards. Just because the bastard at City whose job it is to impress people by squeezing every last drop out of the fans is not currently charging the same as the same bastard at Arsenal, it doesn't make him less of a bastard. In fact, I'd be surprised if the bastard at Arsenal or anywhere else has shafted their own fans by so much percentage wise over the last 5 years.

Also, more absolute nobs lining up to claim it is something to do with FFP again. It's almost a bad joke. Their ignorance is as bad as the lack of grasp of basic maths of some of those trying to paint such increases as hardly worthy of note.

Cue the accusations of being an ungrateful bastards from people who seemingly don't support City but support the concept of watching a successful club.

WNRH said:
Why Always Ste said:
GazC said:

Seems silly to lose many long standing blues

We aren't long standing though are we?
Constantly squatting in 109.

The Debit system is a good idea, £640 is just too much for me.

What if I attempt to relocate, I'm offered a shit seat on the 3rd Tier and because I've already paid I'm screwed.

Looks like I might be replaced next season. Congratulations City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.