Next Year's Season Ticket Info

Re: Next Years Season Ticket Info

Judging by this thread, we might as well forget about the expansion and save £50m!!!!

As for me I'm in - cheapest seats in the premiership to watch the potential league champions. And to top it all, I can spread the cost over four interest free installments.

What's there not to like?

Can someone point me in the direction of the seat relocation window info?

Thanks

YaYa's Left Peg said:
Judging by this thread, we might as well forget about the expansion and save £50m!!!!

As for me I'm in - cheapest seats in the premiership to watch the potential league champions. And to top it all, I can spread the cost over four interest free installments.

What's there not to like?

Just because a house in Alderley Edge at 500k is the cheapest in the area doesn't mean 1. everyone can afford it and 2. it's value for money.

I've just had a text telling me the away points given has changed. 10 for gold and 20 for platinum.

Went to the FAQs to see if this is true and that's gone down now.

EDIT it's working now. All FAQS regarding finance, relocation etc but nothing about the points criteria changing. To be fair though it isn't a season ticket only thing.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/~/media/Files/Terms/1314%20Seasoncard%20FAQs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/~/media/Files/Ter ... ard%20FAQs</a>

mrmacca said:
Can someone point me in the direction of the seat relocation window info?

Thanks
It's June 6-10. Somewhere deep in the FAQ's.... But you have to renew first and then relocate.

LoveCity said:
waspish said:
LoveCity said:
Finally managed to pay... bloody hell, what hard work. Joined all three schemes yet they're not showing up on the joined schemes list...

It should show up on your email, it did on mine

Not for me... but I joined them after renewing my card and getting the automated email.

Oh right I had no problem once you go to check out another window pops up with the option of car parking metro link and the cup schemes just clicked that and had the option of all 3 cup schemes only ball ache was had put all my details in 3 times...

Think i have renewed by direct debit.Shows £495 by direct debit but nothing about 4 payments.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.