Next Year's Season Ticket Info

Re: Next Years Season Ticket Info

Mines gone up to £790 in east level 2 for platnum

£90 more than last year

Am I to believe that Value Gold, as of 9am Monday 20th, goes on sale, not just to renewals but anyone with Blue MTP?

I can't immediately spot where it says it will only be available for existing Seasoncard holders looking to downgrade!

MaineRoadBlue said:
Am I to believe that Value Gold, as of 9am Monday 20th, goes on sale, not just to renewals but anyone with Blue MTP?

I can't immediately spot where it says it will only be available for existing Seasoncard holders looking to downgrade!

Just noticed it talks about the seat being allocated at the end of the Renewal's Window; Does that mean it's for Renewals only or they are waiting to see which seats can be given to a Blue MTP looking to buy one?

I suppose it can be best answered by the new question!

Has any existing Seasoncard holder previously downgraded to Value Gold during the Renewal's Window?

MaineRoadBlue said:
MaineRoadBlue said:

Just noticed it talks about the seat being allocated at the end of the Renewal's Window; Does that mean it's for Renewals only or they are waiting to see which seats can be given to a Blue MTP looking to buy one?

I suppose it can be best answered by the new question!

Has any existing Seasoncard holder previously downgraded to Value Gold during the Renewal's Window?

I had one a couple of years ago,I'm sure I had to wait for the renewal window to pass then phone up on the day value gold went on sale and hope I got one,don't know what would happen if they sell out because the renewal window has already passed,I imagine you'd just be left empty handed.

I will be renewing , despite the grumbling on here about prices we are probably the best value in the league considering the players and in most cases the football we watch, which by the way will be far more attractive next season.

Its the always that need kicking in the head if any. Now they are a rip off.

squirtyflower said:
I see that the new ticketing section has lost a small piece of information.....how many loyalty points you have!

hover your mouse pointer over the info ikon next to my account and you will see them

I've just renewed platinum joining all cup schemes, I've had about 400 points added to my points total and I haven't a scooby why!

if you pay in four DD instalments, when are the payments taken?

Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.