Next Year's Season Ticket Info

Re: Next Years Season Ticket Info

whats the latest to join cup schemes renewed season card, but could not join cup schemes.

derekthedog said:
whats the latest to join cup schemes renewed season card, but could not join cup schemes.

before first cup game i think, did the club email your confirmation of your seasoncard iv'e had nothing

Not sure if this has been answered earlier in the thread, gone back 10 pages and can't find anything. Has anyone not had their cup scheme points added? I renewed earlier and the confirmation email had the cup schemes on but only the 380 points I got for the actual renewal have been added. None of the 600 for the cup schemes.

Halfpenny said:
Not sure if this has been answered earlier in the thread, gone back 10 pages and can't find anything. Has anyone not had their cup scheme points added? I renewed earlier and the confirmation email had the cup schemes on but only the 380 points I got for the actual renewal have been added. None of the 600 for the cup schemes.

I've just renewed and the points for joining the cup schemes have not been added. Has anyone who has renewed had the cup scheme points added?

Great set of fans all trying to buy today....but why the rush. Everyone trying to buy on the first day they're announced and you're surprised that it takes a while to get through. Also with the website being down for some time even more people resorted to calling. Just chill....we all have over 2 weeks to renew.

Tueart1976 said:
Halfpenny said:

I've just renewed and the points for joining the cup schemes have not been added. Has anyone who has renewed had the cup scheme points added?

Cup scheme points not added yet but expect these will appear later. I've just added all 3 schemes (x2 as I did my son's too) and would recommend adding a card on the card management page first to save all that typing ! Hoping its £1170 well spent for next season !

Tueart1976 said:
Halfpenny said:

was the same last year give them a call or email them they'll add them of course you are first of the gang, the green shoots of points whoreism and the season hasn't even started lol
order of Lenin 3rd class for your enterprise and services to the motherland

35koqw8.jpg

just out of interest is there such thing as a value platinum season membership? As in can u upgrade a value gold to platinum?

have renewed,but not joined cup scheme yet as the site is having problems.Not too bad I suppose,increase of 45 pounds works out at 34 a game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.