Next Year's Season Ticket Info

Re: Next Years Season Ticket Info

A17DRE said:
just out of interest is there such thing as a value platinum season membership? As in can u upgrade a value gold to platinum?

Nope. Value Gold cannot be changed or upgraded

Just renewed on Platinum with the 3 Cup Schemes. Considered jacking it in after Mancini's sacking but the Club must go on.

Wore my City tie for work today knowing I would see more Rags in London than Stretford. Once we announce a couple of top signings I will be buzzing again.

Londonblue20 said:
how much would you have paid compared to what you're being asked to pay?

Do you work for the survey team :)

Going to be pretty narked after 90 mins on hold to renew and the guy hasnt put cup schemes on like he said absolutely nothing to say he has on my confirmation email nor have the points been added and says not eligable for cup schemes yet and not in my loyalty points total anybody elses account saying no purchase history with this new layout its awful!

I was seriously considering not renewing but the option to pay in 4 interest free DD's made me renew immediately. I know the increase seems excessive in some seats but I have dropped down to gold and paid £5 less than last season. Even staying platinum was a £45 increase so I am content and could not bear to miss the next evolution at City.

I am lucky enough to be able to afford the increase OK but there have been times when I couldn't have. I am surprised by the sizes of the price increases. I guess this is what we get for telling the survey monkeys that Blue Circles and Forever Blue are a joke.

For anybody still wondering about the cup scheme. Just renewed mine and my brothers. Cup schemes didn't appear on the basket or checkout just disappeared from the section where you add them and then said not eligible. However, confirmation of the schemes were on the confirmation email i received. Pain in the arse and annoyingly designed but i got there in the end.

ninjamonkey said:
For anybody still wondering about the cup scheme. Just renewed mine and my brothers. Cup schemes didn't appear on the basket or checkout just disappeared from the section where you add them and then said not eligible. However, confirmation of the schemes were on the confirmation email i received. Pain in the arse and annoyingly designed but i got there in the end.

Gawd dammit not a sniff of cup schemes on my email there was nothing wrong with the ticket site last renewal was simple easy to use

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.