Next Year's Season Ticket Info

rickmcfc said:
Still had nothing through the post. Complete farce this is. So the club want me to pay severel hundreds of pounds within about a week of officially being informed, we should all be informed via the post. I don't have access to the online stuff.

Do you send letters to a mod every time you comment on here?

ManCitizens. said:
rickmcfc said:
Still had nothing through the post. Complete farce this is. So the club want me to pay severel hundreds of pounds within about a week of officially being informed, we should all be informed via the post. I don't have access to the online stuff.

No I use a carrier pigeon you cheeky twunt.

rickmcfc said:
ManCitizens. said:
rickmcfc said:

Your on here yet you can't get on city's site and sign up using your supporters number ?

bobmcfc said:
rickmcfc said:
ManCitizens. said:

Your on here yet you can't get on city's site and sign up using your supporters number ?

It's a little more complicated than that. Dad passed away last November so im taking on his season card (after all his loyalty points have been wiped). The club are in the process of changing it into my name and address etc. I'm now a little worried as I don't have any online passwords or user facilities for my dads card or details.

rickmcfc said:
bobmcfc said:
rickmcfc said:

It's a little more complicated than that. Dad passed away last November so im taking on his season card (after all his loyalty points have been wiped). The club are in the process of changing it into my name and address etc. I'm now a little worried as I don't have any online passwords or user facilities for my dads card or details.
You wouldn't need any of your dads information, once the club change it over to your name you can login using your own details and renew it.

If you don't hear anything Monday and you are worrying call the ticket office and renew over the phone. You could even call in and speak to someone face to face.

Just realised its bank holiday Monday so you'd have to wait until Tuesday mate.

does anyone know if you automatically go on a waiting list for a season card if you are a blue member or do you have to ask to be put on ? thanks

DTKOAG said:
Just renewed at the ground...
School boy error...
Did not know that the bloody rugby was on this weekend...
Yup I got there at 9.30AM just as the egg-chaser fans were starting to arrive - feckin pain with the car parking but walked up to Ticket Office dodging the Irn Bru muppets to find NO QUEUE at all - a quick £775 spent and all Cup Schemes signed up for!

blue in yorkshire said:
does anyone know if you automatically go on a waiting list for a season card if you are a blue member or do you have to ask to be put on ? thanks

No there is no waiting list as such, when all the sales and re locations are complete,any season cards left go on sale to blue members. What I can't remember is if they are prioritised either by MTP or points, or not prioritised at all

blueparrot said:
blue in yorkshire said:

No there is no waiting list as such, when all the sales and re locations are complete,any season cards left go on sale to blue members. What I can't remember is if they are prioritised either by MTP or points, or not prioritised at all

I seem to remember from the start if the season that MTP would serve as priority for season ticket as well. Not 100% sure, will just have to wait and see. Any predictions of a date?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.