Next Year's Season Ticket Info

Re: Next Years Season Ticket Info

peoffrey said:
without a dream said:
peoffrey said:
What do you feel you need Platinum for if you only go to a handful of away matches? You've previously said you've got your limit so I'd anticipate City reaching that sooner rather than later.

£550 here after I think I paid £505 last season. I'm crap at percentages so someone else will have to tell me what the increase is. Just shy of £29 a match too.

About 9%, whether the tickets remain 'good value' or not they are big rises, I suspect within most people's capability but who had a 8-10% pay rise this year?

Cheers. I should've remembered how to do this from my Maths lessons at School but we were too busy trying to shine lights on our Teachers bald patch as he wrote stuff on the board.

Certainly didn't have that kind of pay rise myself! One less Balti Pie at half time?

But they're so delicious! I can't see Jamie Oliver's pies competing with the mighty Hollands. If people eat or drink less at the ground or don't buy a shirt or a programme to compensate the increase then the club have gained nothing with the rises.

Matty said:
Seriously, DON'T bother trying to phone up, it's an absolute farce. Firstly the continuous shit jazz music will make you want to kill someone. Secondly, they helpfully tell you your place in the queue, which is great, in theory. My order went as follows:-

"Congratulations, you are currently 7th in the Queue"

"Congratulations, you are currently 6th in the Queue"

"Congratulations, you are currently 5th in the Queue"

"Congratulations, you are currently 4th in the Queue"

"Congratulations, you are currently 8th in the Queue"

So, it took me 15 minutes to actually go further DOWN the queue than I was at the start. Ridiculous. I hung up.

Sorry, but that's hilarious!

Matty said:
Seriously, DON'T bother trying to phone up, it's an absolute farce. Firstly the continuous shit jazz music will make you want to kill someone. Secondly, they helpfully tell you your place in the queue, which is great, in theory. My order went as follows:-

So, it took me 15 minutes to actually go further DOWN the queue than I was at the start. Ridiculous. I hung up.
I wonder how they could tell it was your number Matty?

Matty said:

Same happened to me. Infuriating.

johnbmcr said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I've saved
£350 towards my ticket this year...Im in SL2 with an increase of £50 to £600 for platinum-so only have to find £250 notes to retain Platinum however I am really undecided if I should go Platinum or Gold.
I have 7330 Pts and go to about 3 aways all season max.One of those being Stoke,the other was Wigan and sometimes Villa.
I am thinking it just isn't worth going Platinum anymore for the number of aways I go to but I am loather to fall behind with the loyalty points.

sadly Wigan will not be offered next season have you considered the undoubted charms of Kingston upon Hull for an away game? closer than you think

will wait till the 27th to renew so get 6 weeks credit to pay

Great point mate-Hull,Stoke,Villa will be my league aways allbeing well and I will go on the cup schemes as normal

£630 for me in 303 Platinum compared to £585 last season, just under 8% more. I think the increase is a bit steep tbh and the execs seriously need to consider freezing prices for next season. I'll go for platinum again because I attend a lot of aways so the extra points come in handy.

On the positive side the direct debit scheme is a good idea and I'll probably take it up if the ticketing site ever recovers!

mines gone from £630 to £690, and sons now 18 so his has gone up £160 !!

bzekosilva said:
Moorsey 2002 said:
Can't get on the site, must be too many people on there !

Anybody know the price for adult Colin Bell level 3 ? On gold

Thanks

Im colon bell 3 on platinum last season it was 585 renewal 630 so its about 45-50 increase got to payment and site went down so i none the wiser as to if its gone through

Cheers was expecting about a 5% rise but that's obviously a bit more, bit of a joke, but will be renewing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.