Neymar

Regardless of what many think of him, I don’t want to see him at rags or scousers. If he does leave PSG hopefully he’ll go to another foreign club.

He can sign for the rags or scousers, not that liverpool would go for him I don't think.

He is talented but lacks workrate.

Why has this thread been bumped?

As if City would even be interested in him.

We've just got Haaland ffs.

Are people that bored already with no City games?

i really really hope we go nowhere near this soft ****, I hate watching City players falling over and claiming fouls and this is the one thing he excels at

not worth the money by a long way, makes you wonder how badly Barca were run to piss 200 million away, one the best deals ever getting that much for this idiot

i'd much rather we spend the money building a bit more depth in the squad, not everyone has to be a big name player or someone that breaks the internet, having some players we can bring in to rest the likes of Dias, Rodri, KDB, Silva & Haaland and not weaken us too much helps in the long run as towards the end of the season players aren't as tired

I also want us to keep some space for the likes of Palmer, Lavia and McAtee, I'm hoping that 5 subs will help us a bit next season as we can be bringing these guys on towards the end of games if we have the result boxed off

Talented player no doubt but unfortunately he’s a diving and whining horrible cnut ..
This is so… four, five years ago? After the 2018 World Cup for which he got so much stick, the “diving and whining” was severely toned down. I dare anyone to watch him the past few years and tell me he’s anywhere near a Salah or Mane for instance. On the other hand, he’s by far the most fouled player on Ligue 1, sometimes violently, and referees don’t necessarily “protect” players there. That part gets ignored. In the last Copa América final, five Argentinian players received yellow cards from fouling him

More pressures per 90 than Salah, Sterling, Sane, Mahrez.. weirdly.

Yeah he's rather middle of the road with effort. Not a workhorse, but hardly the slouch he's often made out to be.

Compared to Mbappe he's like Tevez!

Neymar is one of those players that people get 99% of their opinion from hearing things and not watching him.

Plenty will queue up to call him a diver, but they would absolutely implode if KDB got the treatment Neymar does in Ligue 1, he gets the absolute shit kicked out of him every single week and the referees give nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.