Neymar

This is so… four, five years ago? After the 2018 World Cup for which he got so much stick, the “diving and whining” was severely toned down. I dare anyone to watch him the past few years and tell me he’s anywhere near a Salah or Mane for instance. On the other hand, he’s by far the most fouled player on Ligue 1, sometimes violently, and referees don’t necessarily “protect” players there. That part gets ignored. In the last Copa América final, five Argentinian players received yellow cards from fouling him
He’s supremely talented, that has never been in question, however, he’s the epitome of selfish in high pressure situations, which is mainly evident on the CL stage….. he’d be a revelation if he could find a humble bone.. at his best he’s unplayable but let’s not kid ourselves that he’s in cruise mode 90% of the season against mediocre opposition!

He would have been a world class false 9 for us... Well, we've already sorted this out.

Hell no

One of the best talents I've ever seen but no chance and I want us to stay as far away as possible

Hes already 30, gets paid an absolute fortune, is injury prone, doesnt work hard enough, acts like he's a superstar (well he is), is his own boss and will fly off whenever he wants and he'd cost WAYYY too much

As I said.....an unreal talent but not a good signing for us

Reminds me of Hazard to Madrid, he just doesn't fit the type of player we need

He has almost wasted his career in PSG, he could have scored 50 league goals and most wouldn't care.
It would have been a fun signing a few years ago, but I dont think he has it in him any more.

He’s supremely talented, that has never been in question, however, he’s the epitome of selfish in high pressure situations, which is mainly evident on the CL stage….. he’d be a revelation if he could find a humble bone.. at his best he’s unplayable but let’s not kid ourselves that he’s in cruise mode 90% of the season against mediocre opposition!

Surely that's impossible, as he is usually injured or suspended for 50% of the games.

Barcelona with Enrique, messi and the old guard around kept him grounded. It was after he left to psg that all hell broke loose with him. It doesnt help they kick the shit out of him on ligue 1 and i understand he rubs some people the wrong way but hes also the last of a dying breed of "joga bonito" brazilian player. Theres no space anymore for players with that magic and flair and its a shame for people who love the beauty of the game of football

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.