Neymar

I agree. However, in terms of us as a club he’d be just as uninspired

Could see him performing better but agree with the general sentiment. He eould have difficulty staying fit and we already have plenty of competition for left wing.

It’s a signing to sell shirts and catch attention. We don't need to do that anymore. Might be of use to CFG in NY or as marquee player and investment partner at a Brazilian club if CFG ever buy one.

No thanks.

Too old and injured all the time. He's also forgotten how to score since his Barca days and is basically more of a creator. We already have been priming Grealish to be our LW creator.

No thanks.

Too old and injured all the time. He's also forgotten how to score since his Barca days and is basically more of a creator. We already have been priming Grealish to be our LW creator.
Never had the mentality to be an elite footballer that carried any side whether club or national to trophies.

A more talented Robinho.

Catches the eye, but will always let you down when it really matters.

Theres not many places open on the left wing in the "super clubs" as well.. Real - Vini, Liverpool - Diaz, Bayern - Sane?, United - Sancho, Barca - opening. but zero money for him.
Chelsea? City? Grealish amongst others, and he will be another ball hugger. And it needs more direct penetration if Sterling is not around as well.

And I dont think he will take a place anywhere else that requires a disciplined defensive contribution as well like a 10 or false 9 etc unless at PSG.
I cant see him him going, 0%, I'm not sure what PSG expects.

So the only way I can see it if the new American wants a flashy name for the US market, or Newcastle somehow convinces him a la Robinho with City that time lol. The sums would be outrageous of course.

Edit: I personally would take him at City though lol. But I dont make those decisions. And its pretty stacked there.

Last edited:
Theres not many places open on the left wing in the "super clubs" as well.. Real - Vini, Liverpool - Diaz, Bayern - Sane?, United - Sancho, Barca - opening. but zero money for him.
Chelsea?
And I dont think he will take a place anywhere else that requires a disciplined defensive contribution as well like a 10 or false 9 etc unless at PSG.
I cant see him him going, 0%, I'm not sure what PSG expects.
I’m not really sure it’s true that they want him gone. Sounds more like the media trying to replace one soap opera with another

Wouldn't surprise me if he ends up at Newcastle. Eventually they're gonna have to make their move if they want to challenge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.