Neymar

Tevez City said:
I think Neymar is the Brazillian Balotelli.

Why is that? Neymar works really hard on the pitch and his attitude isn't that bad besides the diving (which he would cut down on over here). Only time I remember him getting a red card was for wearing a mask after scoring.

£32m is the figure that The Telegraph are reporting. I know we're coming into the sale season but that's just silly.

Joehannes said:
£32m is the figure that The Telegraph are reporting. I know we're coming into the sale season but that's just silly.

Bargain IMO for what he could make for us. I'm not sure any journo knows what Txiki is there for. One day it's Paulinho, the next Neymar. Tomorrow it'll be Dedé. :)

Sunday Telegraph..Neyamr to city...

Sunday Telegraph are running the story neymar to city....a figure of £32 million is mentioned...whether thats wages or the fee...dont know....just know the paper running the story tomorrow.

Re: Sunday Telegraph..Neyamr to city...

Txiki doesn't fuck around, does he?

Hope it's true.

But what's this all about?

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff

If City would want to sign Santos attacker Neymar, they'd have to pay 40M transfer fee plus 40M penalty Santos have to pay to Barcelona [ie]
Retweeted 242 times

Why a penalty to Barca?

Re: Sunday Telegraph..Neyamr to city...

Blue Haze said:
Txiki doesn't fuck around, does he?

Hope it's true.

But what's this all about?

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff

If City would want to sign Santos attacker Neymar, they'd have to pay 40M transfer fee plus 40M penalty Santos have to pay to Barcelona [ie]
Retweeted 242 times

Why a penalty to Barca?

I'm sure LoveCity can shed some light on this. For what it's worth I'd be surprised if it's true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.