Neymar

@birchwoodgingerste So when you said "He has stated" what you actually meant is the Daily Mail have reported that Goal.com have reported an insider close to Neymar thinks he won't leave.

I don't know how old you are but you need to learn the difference between someone saying something, and some random unnamed source reporting to know their feelings.
Its all gueswork dom anyway for what its worth i dont think we will sign him in my opinion.

Well move Foden to the right with Mahrez and have NEY and Grealish as left winger options.. Perfectly balanced.

Its doable.. hes gonna be on the bench as much as the rest though. No special privileges at City with Pep.

We still have to fit Alvarez in. He might not be too happy with the Neymar links.

Yeah.. I still think hes primarily a striker alternative though.

I think Foden and Jack will more and more alternatingly play as a CM at times this season also.

He’s missed over 100 games since he signed for PSG, and missed 7 out of 8 games on his sister’s birthday. It’s a well-known fact he goes missing in March.

And if I'd replied to someone who said he missed games through injury, I'd have agreed.

But you invented nonsense about him "not bothering to play CL games".

As for the sister's birthday stuff, you really need to learn the difference between a meme and the truth.

Yeah.. I still think hes primarily a striker alternative though.

I think Foden and Jack will more and more play as a CM at times this season also.
Neymar will still want top billing. And at the minute we are giving Alvarez quite a build up.

Signing Neymar makes no sense to me. Why would we pay huge money to sign a left winger when we spent £100 million on a left winger last summer who sits on the bench because Phil Foden is better? Neither Foden nor Grealish are ready to play centrally and none of those 3 have played more than a handful of games on the right before that's suggested, it would be 3 huge players to fit into the side who's best position is the same. And this is all before considering anything else, particularly his personality which I don't think fits into peps ideas and we know how much City consider that before signing a player.

Neymar will still want top billing. And at the minute we are giving Alvarez quite a build up.

I feel hes gotten better with that lately.. and when Messi was there he almost felt submissively to him lol. I mean on the pitch now.
I think the biggest issue with this is his salary.. if hes so much above the rest hes gonna feel like the king, and thats not good.

So a loan etc with 350-400t per week is optimal. Or a permanent with massively lower wages from his PSG ones.

Im only interested in this cos the Quiet thread said so though lol..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.