Neymar

I feel hes gotten better with that lately.. and when Messi was there he almost felt submissively to him lol. I mean on the pitch now.
I think the biggest issue with this is his salary.. if hes so much above the rest hes gonna feel like the king, and thats not good.

So a loan etc with 350-400t per week is optimal. Or a permanent with massively lower wages from his PSG ones.

Im only interested in this cos the Quiet thread said so though lol..
Yes master

None of the reliable sources talk about this transfer. We’re not interesting with Neymar. He’s wage are crazy, no way. All fake news from fake sources.
93:20blue has been proven correct many times before. As have MattyB and TH. I'd trust the 3 of them more than any so called journalist/media source.

In fact I've sent each my bank account details.

According to their forum PSG supporters can't wait to see him out of their club (that should sound out alarm bells). And saying that this type sigining would of been great during the Robinho period. We just got our very own superstar in Haaland I am very happy with that; and as a bonus he doesn't seem a guy that doesn't cause any off the field disruption.

Last edited:
93:20blue has been proven correct many times before. As have MattyB and TH. I'd trust the 3 of them more than any so called journalist/media source.

In fact I've sent each my bank account details.

We will see.

We will see.
The other two are probably in ninja mode right now sneakily seeking information on our behalf. You gotta luv em.

twiny-mohamed-fat-ninja00.jpg

The other two are probably in ninja mode right now sneakily seeking information on our behalf. You gotta luv em.

twiny-mohamed-fat-ninja00.jpg

Man City most reliable sources are Sam Lee, Gaughan, Martin Blackburn, Stu Brennan and Bajkowski. None of them said anything about Neymar-City connection in the past.

Man City most reliable sources are Sam Lee, Gaughan, Martin Blackburn, Stu Brennan and Bajkowski. None of them said anything about Neymar-City connection in the past.
It’s not what they do say to confirm. It’s what they don’t say. if they aren’t wheeled out tomorrow morning to deny it then we know there’s a chance.

I find that most of them confirm things afterwards but the source of early info is generally the 3 on here. But sure we'll know soon enough. If only we could sleep in the meantime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.