Neymar

Neymar with sizable fee and salary -
PSG do not want him.
City need a winger - grealish may be played in middle. At initial days of city We expected grealish to play at bernardo or debruyne position. So winger position is up among foden, mahrez.
There are two Strikers haaland and alvarez. alvarez is coming to a much better league so is a risk.
We still need numbers. Good quality players specially at sterling and jesus position. So neymar fits in.
Plsu the glamour he brings is immense.
We still need to do whatever it takes to win champions league. We must be desperate. So transfer of big mentality player who can change a game at any moment of time is needed. We got haaland. Lets buy him.

There are only a handful attacking players I would consider ahead of Neymar. Mbappe, Vinicius, Salah(all three not happening), KdB, Foden, Haaland. If his wages demands are within KdB bracket it should be an easy option to sign him. His defensive contribution is not worse than Mahrez/Grealish imo. All the off field stuff, could all be just made up shit. Sterling was supposed to be a dickhead if you read the (social)media and he was anything but, all our players seem to consider him a friend.

No thanks I just don't think he fits the type of player we go for - i.e. hardworking, humble, team focussed, ambitious (team level). He is undoubtedly a talented footballer, but so is Pogba, it does not make him a great footballer in my eyes. People will quote stats back at me and his Brazil record etc.. but having seen him play 30+ times I have never thought he is a player I would want at City, unlike say a Bernie who when he was at Monaco was "wow, what a player, hardworking and skilful and we can't get the ball off him)

Tbh if i were our owners i wouldn't give a shite either what some of you dull mfs think either
Dull? For not wanting a lazy show pony who a French team no longer want? Stay off football manager and get in the real world. I imagine our owners prefer our approach which we’ve had a number of years now. Signing players that fit. It’s not 2010 anymore

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.