Neymar

The difference being the numbers I posted are real, and the ones you've posted are conjecture and rumour.

No one actually believes we're going to pay him £41m a year for 6 years or pay PSG €80m for the privilege, so even if they're truly what he's on now, those numbers are meangingless.

If he comes it will be on terms that the club finds acceptable and if they find it acceptable then who are we to disagree given the job they've done runnign things so far?

I didn't claim them to be real, I did say reported, and claimed. But the point is. Too expensive for his age more than anything, and injury record.

Not debating he is a great player, it is obvious. Just that he is not the right player for the club imo. Let's let time tell. You are right, happy to trust the club regardless.

Do I really think that will happen? definitely not. But, theoretically if that's true, and PSG really wants to get rid of him and is willing to pay part of his contract then what is there to think about here at all? His character is terrible and he's lazy it's true but I really think if, and I repeat say if, Neymar comes here then he understands he did not come to summer camp. That means maybe something has changed for him and he came to win titles and work really hard for it and not just think about the money. He's one of the most talented players ever, he's a player worth buying a ticket for, with the ball in his feet you feel the buzz in the stadium. I really wanted him, back when he was in Santos. Fingers crossed

Pep just needs to drill into him to learn to track back, be a team player and not roll around every 5 minutes.
Do that and we will have a star
Is he still at PSG?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.