Neymar

Doesn't matter, he will not need one year to adjust pep system. Cucurella also doesn't play in Barca system for year yet he still considered to be the prime target for our new LB.
Cucurella came from La Masia & is our main lb target but doesn't mean he won't need 12 months to get Peps system.

perhaps Bernardo replacement?..or Gündogans back problems are worse than initially thought?..peps ego?..otherwise it doesen`t make sense

The difference being the numbers I posted are real, and the ones you've posted are conjecture and rumour.

No one actually believes we're going to pay him £41m a year for 6 years or pay PSG €80m for the privilege, so even if they're truly what he's on now, those numbers are meangingless.

If he comes it will be on terms that the club finds acceptable and if they find it acceptable then who are we to disagree given the job they've done runnign things so far?

Fyi, I am not one that argued the same for Haaland. In fact I argued exactly the opposite (to my own points re Neymar). Just in case you think I am just throwing any old classic cliches at it.

I trust the club know what there doing with this one. Can't help thinking the rags will come in last minute and steal him from under our noses.....
As much as it does seem a very ragesque transfer like many before I don’t think those rag flops would have failed here.
If he did come here on the clubs terms I reckon he would be a success. If the rags do gazzump us again he’ll score goals for them cause loads of wage hassle and they will still be shite so win win.

Cucurella came from La Masia & is our main lb target but doesn't mean he won't need 12 months to get Peps system.

Think is the club will expect him to hit the ground immediately because compared to our recent signing the guy is from La Masia and should be expected to know our way of play from the get go compared to Haaland, Philips, Grealish, Cancelo, etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.