Neymar

Re: Sunday Telegraph..Neyamr to city...

Armaan said:
Agree about Mancini, under a different manager Aguero would have transformed in to a beast by now.

This I'm 100% sure of.
He was so much more direct and clinical at A Madrid, and during his first couple of matches here wiht us you could see glimpses of what made him one of the best strikers in the world. Now he's going backwards.

The same goes for Dzeko by the way.

Matt the Giant said:
Armaan said:
Agree about Mancini, under a different manager Aguero would have transformed in to a beast by now.

This I'm 100% sure of.
He was so much more direct and clinical at A Madrid, and during his first couple of matches here wiht us you could see glimpses of what made him one of the best strikers in the world. Now he's going backwards.

so thirty goals in his first fucking english season means hes not one of the worlds best, my fucking word some people,

This is why Neymar will never come to England:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPXZ-U5wYm4[/youtube]

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Matt the Giant said:
Armaan said:

This I'm 100% sure of.

so thirty goals in his first fucking english season means hes not one of the worlds best, my fucking word some people,

30 goals last season plus whatever he has scored this season makes him a really good striker obviously, but I feel he is capable of even more. You don't think he could do better?

Matt the Giant said:
Matt the Giant said:
This I'm 100% sure of.

30 goals last season plus whatever he has scored this season makes him a really good striker obviously, but I feel he is capable of even more. You don't think he could do better?

of course i do mate, but, he was injured and its hard to get in the swing of things, plus last season the team on the whole was creating more chances and playing at a higher tempo that suits him, aguero will score plenty this season.

Matt the Giant said:
Armaan said:

This I'm 100% sure of.

You've never seen him in an Atletico shirt im guessing, could dribble past players with ease. Seemed quite a bit lighter on his feet too, agreed with Matt he's capable of a lot more that's how much talent he has.

Matt the Giant said:

of course i do mate, but, he was injured and its hard to get in the swing of things, plus last season the team on the whole was creating more chances and playing at a higher tempo that suits him, aguero will score plenty this season.

I hope you're right, and I do believe he'll become more prolific as the season drags on.

Shell I start watching Neymar clips on YouTube, or wait until he arrive for the medical test ?

Tevez City said:
Shell I start watching Neymar clips on YouTube, or wait until he arrive for the medical test ?

Wait until he has been spotted at Manchester Airport or Greggs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.