Neymar

Re: Sunday Telegraph..Neyamr to city...

Txiki, do what you have to do pal and sign this beast up!

I would not be surprised his transfer fee would be paid off in shirt sales alone!

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
is he really worth the 40 million though, i have this fear of brazillians in the premier league, like robinho do they want it when the going gets tough?

He'll practically recoup the fee before he's kicked a ball. He's probably more marketable than even Mario. I can imagine the club trying to sign him for marketing purposes just as much as for his footballing ability.

They're probably just putting one and one together and making three. What with Txiki being in Brazil and everything. Hope I'm wrong.

Neymar... sounds almost too good to be true.

I just feel Mancini is not nearly the right type of manager to nurture Neymar and his talent.
He'd be the only Brazilian here and would have to work under a manager who doesn't even know how to spell man-management. At his young age I fear those two issues would be of major concern.

Then again, he might not be the one and only Brazilian in the squad after this coming summer, and who knows... maybe a certain currently unemployed Spaniard known to work extremely well with young talented players and praised for his man-managerial skills will then be our manager?

He had Messi at Barcelona.
Will he have Neymar at Manchester City?

have i missed somwthing, i thought he was going to the chavs

Matt the Giant said:
Neymar... sounds almost too good to be true.

I just feel Mancini is not nearly the right type of manager to nurture Neymar and his talent.
He'd be the only Brazilian here and would have to work under a manager who doesn't even know how to spell man-management. At his young age I fear those two issues would be of major concern.

Then again, he might not be the one and only Brazilian in the squad after this coming summer, and who knows... maybe a certain currently unemployed Spaniard known to work extremely well with young talented players and praised for his man-managerial skills will then be our manager?

He had Messi at Barcelona.
Will he have Neymar at Manchester City?
Agree about Mancini, under a different manager Aguero would have transformed in to a beast by now.

[bigimg]http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/705949487.jpg?key=6401014&Expires=1356213764&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=Y9bUrQ4lKVNJqTL39YPbEyBu6Du181yCxly4OPP-0mtv1ePXQTpS3h6AjcME3W1t6xHWlN-Onj~amCOTyy18xvcjktzyoP1dp0~4Af89AgYG8CiSsGKs8TOUbgeuEq3ZnbPF0DUKhxzGhdsUewTN5y3rseaRh8zjWwF~PKUPwI0_[/bigimg]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.