Neymar

Re: Sunday Telegraph..Neyamr to city...

Blue Haze said:
Txiki doesn't fuck around, does he?

Hope it's true.

But what's this all about?

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff

If City would want to sign Santos attacker Neymar, they'd have to pay 40M transfer fee plus 40M penalty Santos have to pay to Barcelona [ie]
Retweeted 242 times

Why a penalty to Barca?

There's been a rumor floating around for quite a while that Barca paid for some type of first refusal on Neymar. I've seen figures ranging from 10m-40m. I highly doubt it's true.

LoveCity said:
Tevez City said:
I think Neymar is the Brazillian Balotelli.

Why is that? Neymar works really hard on the pitch and his attitude isn't that bad besides the diving (which he would cut down on over here). Only time I remember him getting a red card was for wearing a mask after scoring.

I only saw him few times with Brazil and that was my impression, but I will be over the moon to see him sign for City.

The world is speaking about him for 3 years or more and how he will become the best player....etc.

Joehannes said:
£32m is the figure that The Telegraph are reporting. I know we're coming into the sale season but that's just silly.

£32m is a bargain. And considering just how much money that is, it really says something about Neymar's talent

blink922 said:
Blue Haze said:

Hope it's true.

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff

If City would want to sign Santos attacker Neymar, they'd have to pay 40M transfer fee plus 40M penalty Santos have to pay to Barcelona [ie]
Retweeted 242 times

Why a penalty to Barca?

There's been a rumor floating around for quite a while that Barca paid for some type of first refusal on Neymar. I've seen figures ranging from 10m-40m. I highly doubt it's true.

I'm betting Ferran and Txiki know whether its true :)

blink922 said:
Blue Haze said:

Hope it's true.

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff

Retweeted 242 times

Why a penalty to Barca?

Heard the same thing that they'd agreed a fee to have first refusal on him, but someone on the radio said they thought it was rubbish. Surely no club would pay such a high amount just to have first refusal on a player?

no doubt the sun will run the story under the headline.."neymar wants utd move.."...and the mirror will run.."utd snub neymar offer.."..then the star will run their version of events as.."neymar has never heard of mancini and manchester city but wants to play for man utd,the team he`s supported all his life.."....

Goo said:
I'm sure LoveCity can shed some light on this. For what it's worth I'd be surprised if it's true.

I don't know mate, I don't think Santos or Barca have ever confirmed this.

Someone on Twitter said someone at the club told him today Txiki was in Brazil to set up a scouting network, not sign players. And Txiki was at the game today he said.

is he really worth the 40 million though, i have this fear of brazillians in the premier league, like robinho do they want it when the going gets tough?

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
is he really worth the 40 million though, i have this fear of brazillians in the premier league, like robinho do they want it when the going gets tough?

It all depends on their attitude, not nationality. Juninho, Edu, Gilberto Silva, Sandro, Lucas Leiva, Rafael, Anderson, Ramires, Oscar, Luiz (liability he can be) had or have had no real cultural problems that we know of in England. It's possible Neymar might not settle in here but we can't really know for sure and if we really did try to sign him I'd hope the club would have one of their famed 300 page dossiers about him and his lifestyle.

bournemouthblue said:
Sunday Telegraph are running the story neymar to city....a figure of £32 million is mentioned...whether thats wages or the fee...dont know....just know the paper running the story tomorrow.

It will be nearer 52 million.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.