Neymar

Lol just imagined the visual of that….. rolling out of the ground continuing to roll to the Manchester airport and rolling onto the plane out of England .
I had the theme from Rawhide in the background..

"Rollin', rollin', rollin'
Rollin', rollin', rollin'
Showpony!

In case I haven't been clear, it's a no from me.
He's a wanker, he's everything I hate in a player.
He a dirty little fucker, who gets breathed on and starts rolling round the floor play acting, he's a wanker.
I don't care about marketing, he's a wanker.
I don't care about his numbers, especially considering he basically plays one week on one week off, he's a wanker.
He's injured that much he makes Harry Kane look fit.
Lastly if I haven't mentioned it, he's a wanker.
So are you in or not? Post is not clear -:)

Most of the naysayers on here have no flipping clue about anything football-related - they just parrot the same old cliched shit they read on the Sun website.

I’m not parroting anything, but I saw him with my own eyes at the etihad last season and he was garbage.

Might be a one off bad performance but it was a huge game and you can only judge as you see it.

Great Individual - Shit team player.
Its all about him - do I think he would fit here - No
Not sure he would pass our due diligence requirements, then theres the sister thing!

I feel there might be a chance that there is a bit of nostalgia creeping in with Pep in this.. (I'm not speaking about coaching, as a fan, cos hes never coached him) the fact is that Neymar is not as good as he was a couple of seasons ago and he cant play on the wing and stretch people wide and run in behind at all any longer. And hes not really as effective as Messi is (duh) in central areas for PSG.

The crowdedness centrally for City is gonna be absolute mad.

Pep loves him though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.