Neymar

I am a no. However, it is a long time since he played for a manager who would tell him what to do.

Literally the polar opposite of what is a shit player. Arguably one more talented player on this planet than him. It’s become trendy to think he’s crap.
Think the term you are referring to is Dogs Bollocks, Bill is referring to Dogs Shit.

I think the truth lies somewhere in the middle
May be “Dogs Dick”? Lmao

Bad signing IMO.

I have always hated watching him, especially against us this season in the Champions Leave.

Some will say "He's one of those players, if he is in your team you love him" etc. and I would say that's crap - I don't like cheats who play act and it does not matter what shirt they wear.

I would rather have Son from Spurs or Saka from Arsenal.
Haha, you dont want cheats that play acts but you also want Son. Pick one

Right. Every time there is a thread on a new player that we are linked with and that we do not end up signing, there is always one poster that will come on here and make a comment.

I won't say who it is or what he says (it's always the same thing) but I will say that he has already been on and therefore we will not be signing Neymar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.