Neymar

Right. Every time there is a thread on a new player that we are linked with and that we do not end up signing, there is always one poster that will come on here and make a comment.

I won't say who it is or what he says (it's always the same thing) but I will say that he has already been on and therefore we will not be signing Neymar.
Snorky?

If some are just looking for a Sterling replacement, to me, Saka was the obvious choice in a couple of years.

Right. Every time there is a thread on a new player that we are linked with and that we do not end up signing, there is always one poster that will come on here and make a comment.

I won't say who it is or what he says (it's always the same thing) but I will say that he has already been on and therefore we will not be signing Neymar.
Only guessing who you mean, Didnt he say 'No' to Haaland ? :)

Haha, you dont want cheats that play acts but you also want Son. Pick one
I would suggest Neymar cheats more than Son?

I don't want a so called 'superstar' with an inflated ego who thinks he is bigger than the team - no thanks. Our club has not gone down that route and instead built a squad of quality, hardworking players...its not been a bad policy, has it!

Don't think he is coming here, I honestly don't think we need him and I personally wouldnt want him near the club. But he is an incredible player and I don't know how anyone can think otherwise he is easily top 10 in the world probably closer to top 5.

I’m not parroting anything, but I saw him with my own eyes at the etihad last season and he was garbage.

Might be a one off bad performance but it was a huge game and you can only judge as you see it.

Haaland didn't do much against City in the two games we played against Dortmund. You can look to plenty of other games to see how well Neymar, and Haaland can play.

This to me though is one of those where eventually 80% of City fans get on board with it, start getting excited and then he "snubs" us! I just don't see it happening. Even if PSG might want Ronaldo to add to their squad, I would expect they'd want to keep Neymar as well anyway and will manage to make it happen. I'd love to see a front four of Mbappe, Messi, Ronaldo and Neymar. And watch Herrera and Gueye sit having a picnic in the middle whilst the ball goes between the front four and back four.

Thinking it through with a more sober head, I'd rather we spend those funds on Leao, Nkunku, Reece-James, or Bellingham.

His injury record is atrocious and he's not getting any younger. For the wages/money I'd assume we'd be paying, it just feels like a massive risk that perhaps we don't need to take when they are younger, stronger wingers on the market.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.