Neymar

I'm a real big fan of him; but, I don't see him being here. Maybe, Maybe with Bernardo Silva going situation, and some kinds of the result of chain reaction, then maybe... but, still very little chance and Neymar likes himself being at PSG, so does Galtier. Despite desire of the PSG boards letting him go, I think Neymar is going to stay.

So to summarise the last 24 hours, going by the two threads. Most on here don't want him, almost everyone thinks we don't need him, the majority think we wouldn't pay what it takes for him, and there has been absolutely no links to him anywhere anyway?

Yet for some strange reason, we are all discussing him with a fairly decent level of collective excitement and at length. Kudos BM.

Last edited:
As unlikely as it may seem as a deal, I've never forgotten that Neymar said this

Barcelona striker Neymar has revealed his desire to play for Pep Guardiola. The Brazilian sensation has also stated how he'd like to play in the United States and even return home before his playing days finish, even though he insists he's happy at Barca.

Neymar was speaking to Kevin Fylan of RedBull.com, and the 23-year-old stated his admiration for Guardiola when asked which coach he'd like to play for: "Yes there is one: Guardiola is a guy that I really admire and who I would love to work with."

Plays with Pep -> Goes to New York -> Goes to Bahia

Job done on his ambitions.

Also, it's only just hit me how unbelievable that we can offer a player that guaranteed. That's mental.

Right. Every time there is a thread on a new player that we are linked with and that we do not end up signing, there is always one poster that will come on here and make a comment.

I won't say who it is or what he says (it's always the same thing) but I will say that he has already been on and therefore we will not be signing Neymar.

Now That's a good puzzle with clues.

I'm stumped mate.

So to summarise the last 24 hours, going by the two threads. Most on here don't want him, almost everyone thinks we don't need him, the majority think we wouldn't pay what it takes for him, and there has been absolutely no links to him anywhere anyway?

Yet for some strange reason, we are all discussing him with a fairly decent level of excitement and at length. Kudos BM.
Saying we don’t want him isn’t excitement mate. It’s replying saying we don’t want him. If there was any emotion linked to me not wanting him it’s anger at the sheer thought he’s linked here. If others are excited and want him so be it. That’s life and opinions differ…

I can see a situation where he signs for us...

PSG want him gone, he would only have a very small list of clubs he'd consider(and barca can't afford him), we were able to get his wages subsidized, he would be a commercial gold mine.

He's supremely talented but he's just never been pushed at PSG because they are a meme of a club imo. No manager has had the ultimate respect of the players for me.

If he came i'd be exited to see what pep could get from him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.