Neymar

Anyone saying no needs to get their heads checked imo. Yes he's an ego, yes he's one for rolling around, but yes he's a brilliant footballer first and foremost. If we can get him subsidised it would be brilliant business both onfield and off with him being a MASSIVE name. In our system he'd do untold numbers...certainly an improvement on raz.

I think Pep rates him(although i not 100% certain i'm sure i recall some comments) and honestly i think erling has a similar ego. Pep said in an interview not so long back that arrogance comes with talent and its not always a bad thing. He's been at the wrong club with mostly managers without the pedigree of pep...of course he didn't respect PSG.

Shit ye from me.

Don't talk sensible thing around here.

I started supporting City in 1975 after watching us beat Arsenal on MOTD, 3-2.

Like many, i supported through thin and thinner. However the last 14 years have been amazing.

I'm voting No, but with a caveat.

I supported the ownership bringing in Given and Bellamy amongst others, and they have elevated this club from being cheeky charming pissed up Ol' City, to being a fit ripped, Global Sporting Monster.

If Pep and our hierarchy think it will push us right to the very top, winning CL & WCC honours, then fantastic, they will get my unwavering support.

If they can get rid of the self centred diving and histrionics, happy days!

If they can change him into a player who buys into the team ethic, gets his head down and works his nuts off to reverse perceptions, brilliant!

In the last few years, they have got more things right than wrong. Yes Mangala, Garcia, Mendy to name a few didn't hit the anticipated heights.

If this deal does get done, it could set us back years or send us into the stratosphere.

I sincerely hope its the latter.

Like many, i supported through thin and thinner. However the last 14 years have been amazing.

I supported the ownership bringing in Given and Bellamy amongst others, and they have elevated this club from being cheeky charming pissed up Ol' City, to being a fit ripped, Global Sporting Monster.

If Pep and our hierarchy think it will push us right to the very top, winning CL & WCC honours, then fantastic, they will get my unwavering support.

If they can change him into a player who buys into the team ethic, gets his head down and works his nuts off to reverse perceptions, brilliant!

In the last few years, they have got more things right than wrong. Yes Mangala, Garcia, Mendy to name a few didn't hit the anticipated heights.

If this deal does get done, it could set us back years or send us into the stratosphere.

Brilliant post there mate.

Haaland should send us into the stratosphere, this fella would ruin everything. Rodney Marsh MK II. (IMO)

Think Neymar out of blue say he wants to join City pretty recently, so it's no wonder why no media is able to pick this story yet because it's very recent development.

I agree with your sentiment but I don’t agree with the setting us back years argument yourself and others use. I’m 50/50 on this much like you, but if he signed and after this season it looked like it wasn’t going to work out then we get rid. Yes it may cost us money but he’d be gone. He’s not going to cost us any trophies so as long as we realise that he’s got one season to prove the doubters wrong then it’s a no brainier for me really due to the revenue and fear factor he’d bring to us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.