Neymar

Don't think he's as bad as some perceive. He can work hard and is driven, he's undoubtedly a talent. Whether pep could slot him into a system would be a question mark, personally I can't think of a premier league defense who wouldn't shit themselves at a front line of Haaland and Neymar. If they give assists for winning penalties, then Haaland to bag 50 and Neymar to assist half of those is a real possibility

But, I hate his diving and play acting. Against us he's been nearly anti football with it.

Although I'd prefer a younger talent, and it may be the IPA talking, I'd love him at City. Can you imagine Wanky Biscuit and Magliar on derby day against Haaland and Neymar? I mean, come on! Even prnhub wouldn't host that! Like the England women's team asked for non white shorts recently for period power, they'd need them to hide the lineker marks.

Last edited:
Having Brazilians and Portugese players who speak Brazilian will be a plus for Naymar. Naymar can also speak Spanish. So mixing with the other Spanish speaking players is another plus point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.