Neymar

Haven’t seen one reputable journalist even mention Neymar, saying that though, a small (hopeful) part of me wonders why the rumour hasn’t been quashed yet… it swiftly was with Gnabry.

This thread has come this far and some are invested into Neymar yet no major city journo like Same Lee, Gaughan or Blackburn have commented anything yet.
Don't they usually reach out to the club though, who in turn nip any false rumours in the bud?

Don’t think I’ve seen such a divided opinion on a potential signing since Bellamy and the doubters changed their tune as soon as they watched him in a blue shirt.

Do I think Neymar is a bit of a prick? Undoubtedly. Do I think he’d help put a nice big gap between ourselves and everyone else in Europe? Without a question.

The difference between him and Sterling in terms of technical ability is absolute night and day.

Kane was pretty damn divisive.

Grealish too to an extent. And he is yet to win anyone over, that wasn't already a fan at least.

Messi I'd say was divisive too, didn't have particulatly many against as such, but those that were, were pretty loud about it. Haaland was similar last year.

Like Kane and Messi, don't think we will ever really find out.

I believe what I see. I don't believe that.

From what I have seen of him when I have watched him, I do believe that. He worked his balls off agaisnt the likes of Bayern, us etc. He maybe loses interest in the French league, don't know enough to comment. He knows how to step it up when he wants to.

This thread has come this far and some are invested into Neymar yet no major city journo like Same Lee, Gaughan or Blackburn have commented anything yet.

There are probably about 4 or 5 other threads about players we have absolutely no links with.

Like those, this one will probably eventually descend into arguing about how shit our own players are, when the hoped-for links don't appear.

Haven’t seen one reputable journalist even mention Neymar, saying that though, a small (hopeful) part of me wonders why the rumour hasn’t been quashed yet… it swiftly was with Gnabry.

Because there is nothing to quash.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.