Neymar

Hardly a glittering haul of trophies , one champions league and two Spanish league titles , anybody counting his titles in France needs a reality check .

Can only go off stats. I don't watch PSG so often as to be able to comment on his week in, week out performances but the stats certainly suggest that he is nowhere near as lazy as some people think.
We may disagree on this but you can't deny that he is a raving egomaniac.

We may disagree on this but you can't deny that he is a raving egomaniac.
I don't know much about him to be honest other than he's a very talented player but rather prone to play-acting. From what I've seen, I'd be happy for us to sign him but wouldn't be gutted if we didn't.

If he comes he’ll know exactly what it’ll intale.

Theres no chance he wastes the chance of being coached by Pep by being a Mared arse.

And Pep has already coached it out of Cancelo who was a bit of a dick in his first year

This is what so many people miss.

If he wants to play under Pep, he knows what it entails. You don't become the face of the Brazil team and the world record transfer by being lazy.

And even if he has an attitude problem, if you believe in the Guardiola culture that we all revere so deeply, then there's nothing to worry about right?

The stats were posted earlier in this thread. I have never seen him as a lazy player but was quite surprised just how much he presses.

Neymar works much harder than Messi and C. Ronaldo. In one of the games against us, he ran over 11km, more than any City player not named Bernardo or Rodri.

He's a fantastic player. If we don't want him it's only due to worries about ramifications wrt wages and playing time of the other attacking players. Also, our relationship with PSG is not the best possible. They may be wary of letting him move to us. It's complicated.

This thread has come this far and some are invested into Neymar yet no major city journo like Same Lee, Gaughan or Blackburn have commented anything yet.

He will end up at the rags, has them written all over it. They wouldn't think twice about paying him 700k a week and a big transfer fee on top. They may as well keep that huge debt topped up as there's no punishment for it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.