Neymar

Still no story from our side, are we really pursuing him or not?

i personally think there is an interest from our end hence there have been no denial? Gaughan, Blackburn etc even with the rumours would have contacted city over neymar and the gnabry rumours got shot down instantly yet nothing on this yet?

i personally think there is an interest from our end hence there have been no denial? Gaughan, Blackburn etc even with the rumours would have contacted city over neymar and the gnabry rumours got shot down instantly yet nothing on this yet?

I know, but i need some story from our side on why we pursued him. Did Pep know about this, did Pep want him after he know that Neymar wants to join, etc.

I get it that the club want this as secret as possible but still i like to know more even just a little.

I know, but i need some story from our side on why we pursued him. Did Pep know about this, did Pep want him after he know that Neymar wants to join, etc.

I get it that the club want this as secret as possible but still i like to know more even just a little.

Pep only gets players he wants mate and even if the club wanted a galactico signing for exposure and Pep didnt want said player the player wouldnt arrive? Pep has always spoken highly of Neymar so i would imagine he would take him if offered

Why would PSG sell to us?

Apparantly there's divided opinion from their board, not all of them is keen the idea selling him to us for whatever reason. There's still possibility though that they will sell him but they need to sort out the voting first whether they want to keep him or not.

It's been a fun couple of days but the reality is the chances of him being part of our set up this season are pretty much zero.

It’s looks an unlikely signing. If by some stroke of fate Neymar transfers to city I have only 1 question…will he win us games? Answer is a resounding yes. Can’t see it but stranger things have happened.

We could do with a cheating diving arsehole if we want to win the Champions League.

There is surprisingly a lot of truth behind that statement. We used to have Sterling who with his quick feet and reaction would bait slow defenders for a free penalty, but then opposing fans and media got to the referees, who turned on Sterling, and never gave him a penalty ever. Same reason defenders get away with murder on Foden who for some reason also never seems to be able to get a penalty. Compare that to Salah and Mane who seems to get calls for the slightest touch or gust of wind hitting them.
Honestly our defenders and attackers are just not good enough in the (Dark art of football) and it has really hurt us in the champions league runs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.