Neymar

You want City to deny posts from Bluemoon? Think they might have more important things to do.

you also dont think even the top city journo`s dont read this forum? Certainly tolmies posts? I would imagine a post like 93.20blues that has been screenshotted i believe over social media, been talked about on a few city podcasts and youtube channels would at least entice them to ask the question?

Every single comment on the internet about Neymar to City has ultimately come from 93:20’s post on here. Yet people think it now has more credence because of these ‘reports’. It must be easy being an ‘ITK’ that people trust, rightly or wrongly. You can say literally anything and then days later there are tweets from big accounts to ‘prove’ you were right and that you got the ‘info’ first. Utter madness.

That is true, in this instance in particular.

I have to say though I will be pretty impressed, if it does even get some way towards happening. Given he Has been alone in throwing it out there, pure guess, 'hearing' things or whatever.

And if nothing comes out of it, it will be his Kane, and he will without doubt be ridiculed for it.

So far, it is BM frenzy only, that is pretty clear.

you also dont think even the top city journo`s dont read this forum? Certainly tolmies posts? I would imagine a post like 93.20blues that has been screenshotted i believe over social media, been talked about on a few city podcasts and youtube channels would at least entice them to ask the question?

Nope, I don't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.