Neymar

He’s 30 until he’s 31.
Ok...but he is the wrong age profile for this team along with all the other issues he brings, attitude wise, the fact that he misses loads of games every season for spurious reasons, his wages are astronomical and while being technically brilliant his attitude on the pitch is extremely questionable when games get tough.....He is a bad egg in the dressing room.
His technical ability isnt in question but we have all seen countless players in various teams with bad attitudes and how that affects the team performances.

I started supporting City in 1975 after watching us beat Arsenal on MOTD, 3-2.

Like many, i supported through thin and thinner. However the last 14 years have been amazing.

I'm voting No, but with a caveat.

I supported the ownership bringing in Given and Bellamy amongst others, and they have elevated this club from being cheeky charming pissed up Ol' City, to being a fit ripped, Global Sporting Monster.

If Pep and our hierarchy think it will push us right to the very top, winning CL & WCC honours, then fantastic, they will get my unwavering support.

If they can get rid of the self centred diving and histrionics, happy days!

If they can change him into a player who buys into the team ethic, gets his head down and works his nuts off to reverse perceptions, brilliant!

In the last few years, they have got more things right than wrong. Yes Mangala, Garcia, Mendy to name a few didn't hit the anticipated heights.

If this deal does get done, it could set us back years or send us into the stratosphere.

I sincerely hope its the latter.
Lots of if's and buts in that

Personally dont want him anywhere near the club

Maybe Pep and the other coaches believe they can change him...of course they would believe that......but they also may not be able to change him and its a HUGE risk

We would have some leaks in mainstream by now if we were even trying to get him or the other way round.
This thread has come this far and some are invested into Neymar yet no major city journo like Same Lee, Gaughan or Blackburn have commented anything yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.