Neymar

Like I said, he's the second person I talked to. My initial source is someone I know personally.

I know you believe he's coming and I guess the only way for you to believe me at all would be when he doesn't come.
So, who is your initial source?

If you can't reveal it (blow me down with a feather) can you confirm if this is their best guess or actual knowledge?

1. I don't want a badge of ITK or any of those titles that are usually distributed around here
2. I just wanted to share the information I had, so I'm a little confused as to why you're getting so aggressive over it when you could just simply not believe it and move on?
3. Just because someone reliable has said something means others can't say otherwise? It's a simple yes or no rumour, someone will say yes someone will say no. Most people will say something, some have sources some have opinions. It doesn't mean I'm trying to leech off of someone or trying to damage the reputation of this forum, I'm simply sharing mate. Can I not?
Have an opinion by all means. You are coming across very naive especially quoting a know fuck all in Sam. It’s a lovely day outside, why spend it on a opposing fan forum trying to claim a fake status? Also that username is the ridiculous. Either you are trying to be clever by coming across as an idiot or even worse planned to come across this way. You have had the attention now kindly jog on. Reveal source or go back to sadcafe. Not 1 poster is falling for it.

They are connected but I dont take what they say as it’s happening. Ever since listening to a podcast they did and Sam said that City told him there was nothing happening with Ake when there was rumours he was joining us. Then city signed Ake a day or two later.

by his own admission- sam isn't liked that much at city

Though I am sure that's not reason enough for him not to get the information (which the club is ok with providing) he asks especially now that he is with the Athletic & Ornstein

View attachment 49849
Since the man himself has gone out and confirmed it in public, I feel I can share this too.

This is the second source I talked about.

And all my respect to the guys who speculated this transfer rumour, and you have absolutely no necessity to believe me but yeah, it isn't happening.
Did you expect him to reply yes and say but don't tell anyone?

Surely you don't hang on every word this clown says?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.