Neymar

So you cold DM'ed a journalist and asked him if he's heard anything that he hasn't already made public and he said no, and then you claim that's a source. Mad that he didn't just completely break out his entire information network and what he's heard or not heard to a random stranger on Twitter rather than, you know, putting it in an article that he's paid to do.

Not that I believe Sam has heard anything specific, but if you think that he had and he'd break the news of one of the biggest transfers in the history of the club to some random guy who DM'ed him on Twitter then you're a bit mental mate.

Lol harsh.. but completely accurate.

Like I said, he's the second person I talked to. My initial source is someone I know personally.

I know you believe he's coming and I guess the only way for you to believe me at all would be when he doesn't come.

I have no idea if he's coming. I just don't like bullshitters who leech off people with proven reputations. Because it's never "raghavk got it wrong", it's "BMF got it wrong". And you already shown that your first "source" has absolutely no idea of the inner workings of City, mainly because they don't exist, and nobody gives a damn if you predict that somebody isn't coming.

Messi isn't coming to City this year. I'm ITK. Give me a badge. I also have a list of other players who are not joining City this year. You can find them on Wikipedia under "List of Professional Footballers (Aa-Ab)".

If you want to pretend to be ITK then great, set up a Twitter account and just repost Tolmie/matty/Ric/9320's information like all the other weapons do

From what i read, it seems it's just Sam opinion.
As it happens I'm pretty sure Sam is calling this one right but just using logic as opposed to any inside information.

I've no doubts we've had conversations with his people and I'm sure PSG would do the deal if one was there to be made but I just can't see it.

I have no idea if he's coming. I just don't like bullshitters who leech off people with proven reputations. Because it's never "raghavk got it wrong", it's "BMF got it wrong". And you already shown that your first "source" has absolutely no idea of the inner workings of City, mainly because they don't exist, and nobody gives a damn if you predict that somebody isn't coming.

Messi isn't coming to City this year. I'm ITK. Give me a badge. I also have a list of other players who are not joining City this year. You can find them on Wikipedia under "List of Professional Footballers (Aa-Ab)".

If you want to pretend to be ITK then great, set up a Twitter account and just repost Tolmie/matty/Ric/9320's information like all the other weapons do

Bit suspect tbh for someone to put "RAGhavk" in their username.

As it happens I'm pretty sure Sam is calling this one right but just using logic as opposed to any inside information.

I've no doubts we've had conversations with his people and I'm sure PSG would do the deal if one was there to be made but I just can't see it.

Yeah hopefully we are going to find it out soon enough.

Like I said, he's the second person I talked to. My initial source is someone I know personally.

I know you believe he's coming and I guess the only way for you to believe me at all would be when he doesn't come.
One of your first posts was saying Dani Alves was 100% joining. How did that go?

1. I don't want a badge of ITK or any of those titles that are usually distributed around here
2. I just wanted to share the information I had, so I'm a little confused as to why you're getting so aggressive over it when you could just simply not believe it and move on?
3. Just because someone reliable has said something means others can't say otherwise? It's a simple yes or no rumour, someone will say yes someone will say no. Most people will say something, some have sources some have opinions. It doesn't mean I'm trying to leech off of someone or trying to damage the reputation of this forum, I'm simply sharing mate. Can I not?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.