Neymar

Have an opinion by all means. You are coming across very naive especially quoting a know fuck all in Sam. It’s a lovely day outside, why spend it on a opposing fan forum trying to claim a fake status? Also that username is the ridiculous. Either you are trying to be clever by coming across as an idiot or even worse planned to come across this way. You have had the attention now kindly jog on. Reveal source or go back to sadcafe. Not 1 poster is falling for it.
Opposing fan forum wait what?!

So you cold DM'ed a journalist and asked him if he's heard anything that he hasn't already made public and he said no, and then you claim that's a source. Mad that he didn't just completely break out his entire information network and what he's heard or not heard to a random stranger on Twitter rather than, you know, putting it in an article that he's paid to do.

Not that I believe Sam has heard anything specific, but if you think that he had and he'd break the news of one of the biggest transfers in the history of the club to some random guy who DM'ed him on Twitter then you're a bit mental mate.

There are people on here who get info but ITKs make guesses as well, their takes shouldn't be taken too seriously, imo.

Without having any inside info, relying only on common sense and logic, I contradicted some of their 'infos' and guess what, I was right.

The other day I told one of them that I expect us to sell Zin, after he wrote that Zin was in our plans. That was just 2 days ago.

Last summer I wrote in May/early June that Kane was unlikely to happen when some ITKs were very optimistic. How did I know? Well, it didn't make much sense for Spurs to sell!

The first rule when one tries to predict transfers is to ask whether and under what conditions a transfer makes sense for the selling/buying side. For instance, Neymar is a highly unlikely transfer for two reasons: (1) there is animosity between both clubs, we are the least preferable destination for Neymar from the perspective of PSG's owner; (2) if Neymar comes here, the ramifications may be disruptive wrt playing time and wages for some attacking stars, e.g. it might mean curtains for Grealish as an important player here.

This doesn't mean Neymar is impossible (Kane wasn't impossible either), but such a transfer is very, very complicated and highly unlikely to happen, imo. Btw, I'd be happy to see Neymar at City, but I'm sceptical that it is likely to happen.

Also, If there's something true about Neymar and City, some Brazilian journos would know by now. It's unlikely, even if not impossible, that no journo in France, Brazil and England would know about a sensational Neymar move.

Like I said, he's the second person I talked to. My initial source is someone I know personally.

I know you believe he's coming and I guess the only way for you to believe me at all would be when he doesn't come.
So your second source is Sam Lee, who is just giving his opinion, and your first source is someone you know, who probably lives in the USA, where you live? Would you care to post a screenshot of the info from your first source please?

There are people on here who get info but ITKs make guesses as well, their takes shouldn't be taken too seriously, imo.

Without having any inside info, relying only on common sense and logic, I contradicted some of their 'infos' and guess what, I was right.

The other day I told one of them that I expect us to sell Zin, after he wrote that Zin was in our plans. That was just 2 days ago.

Last summer I wrote in May/early June that Kane was unlikely to happen when some ITKs were very optimistic. How did I know? Well, it didn't make much sense for Spurs to sell!

The first rule when one tries to predict transfers is to ask whether and under what conditions a transfer makes sense for the selling/buying side. For instance, Neymar is a highly unlikely transfer for two reasons: (1) there is animosity between both clubs, we are the least preferable destination for Neymar from the perspective of PSG's owner; (2) if Neymar comes here, the ramifications may be disruptive wrt playing time and wages for some attacking stars, e.g. it might mean curtains for Grealish as an important player here.

This doesn't mean Neymar is impossible (Kane wasn't impossible either), but such a transfer is very, very complicated and highly unlikely to happen, imo. Btw, I'd be happy to see Neymar at City, but I'm sceptical that it is likely to happen.

Also, If there's something true about Neymar and City, some Brazilian journos would know by now. It's unlikely, even if not impossible, that no journo in France, Brazil and England would know about a sensational Neymar move.

I feel the same way. Neymar is a literally huge, huge name. Even if they keep trying to hide it, there's always a hole. Especially these days. Few media have talked about it, and even those are based on here or Josh. It's unlikely.

So your second source is Sam Lee, who is just giving his opinion, and your first source is someone you know, who probably lives in the USA, where you live? Would you care to post a screenshot of the info from your first source please?
I'd be foolish to, but for not the first reason that comes to your mind.

If he comes he’ll know exactly what it’ll intale.

Theres no chance he wastes the chance of being coached by Pep by being a Mared arse.

And Pep has already coached it out of Cancelo who was a bit of a dick in his first year
If we are thinking about signing him. I would imagine Pep would have a long hard talk too him about the do's and don't's, or even read the riot act too him before putting pen to paper

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.