Neymar

I'd be foolish to, but for not the first reason that comes to your mind.
No reason is coming to mind. Just post a screenshot with all the personal contact names scribbled out. It's not hard.
6c834faa82144126ca33fe0b6d471aa7.jpg

Well I've just signed up today, just to reply to this. Been following the forum for about 10 years I've but never actually posted.

I don't claim to be ITK by any means, but I know someone who works for the club who often gets me hospitality packages for any game. He told me in the middle of March to put some big wonga on Haaland to City because he's been told to look at building relationships with businesses in Scandinavian countries. Fair to say, I won some big money on that as at the time it was 13/8 odds for City transfer.

This morning he's told me that he's been informed to be ready that there's a huge possibility that there could be a hike in prices for the hospitality packages because he's heard within the club that Neymar is close to joining.

This doesn't mean by any means that it is a done deal as he could be getting his info from this forum. Don't shoot the messenger. I'm just passing this information on in good faith. Could be bullshit, but he was spot on about Haaland.

That's good enough for me. Tattoo booked in and I've bet my life savings at the bookies on this happening!

Well I've just signed up today, just to reply to this. Been following the forum for about 10 years I've but never actually posted.

I don't claim to be ITK by any means, but I know someone who works for the club who often gets me hospitality packages for any game. He told me in the middle of March to put some big wonga on Haaland to City because he's been told to look at building relationships with businesses in Scandinavian countries. Fair to say, I won some big money on that as at the time it was 13/8 odds for City transfer.

This morning he's told me that he's been informed to be ready that there's a huge possibility that there could be a hike in prices for the hospitality packages because he's heard within the club that Neymar is close to joining.

This doesn't mean by any means that it is a done deal as he could be getting his info from this forum. Don't shoot the messenger. I'm just passing this information on in good faith. Could be bullshit, but he was spot on about Haaland.
How close to joining? Can you give us more accurate information? Seems the club is leaking like a sieve these days.

View attachment 49849
Since the man himself has gone out and confirmed it in public, I feel I can share this too.

This is the second source I talked about.

And all my respect to the guys who speculated this transfer rumour, and you have absolutely no necessity to believe me but yeah, it isn't happening.
Sam's not a source mate he doesn't know. Personally my opinion is it won't happen, but it's only my opinion, Sam has given you his opinion because he hasn't heared anything. If Sam had got that info from the club he wouldnt have told you first.

How close to joining? Can you give us more accurate information? Seems the club is leaking like a sieve these days.
Don't have a clue. As I say I'm not ITK but he's just been informed this by the club. Some of the hospitality packages (meeting players) could go from 5k to 10k per person.

Personally I think that if he does sign its a very odd signing. Not sure whether he's the right fit for us to be honest. He's obviously a better individual player than both Jesus and Sterling, but he comes with a bad attitude, his whole entourage and a poor work ethic. Much rather we went for tomorrow's superstar next summer like Nkunku.

I was testing the waters. He sent me a pm and fucked off. He may be right but if he is a blue and on the wind up that’s even worse. It all adds to the discussion.

Fair enough. Foreign fans have a tough time on here, though. Language is one part of it, but I think they are generally younger and treat Twitterati as genuine sources too easily. The older hands on here know what a real source is. I am guessing the guy was just trying to pass on useful information when he, in fact, wasn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.