Neymar

Like I said, he's the second person I talked to. My initial source is someone I know personally.

I know you believe he's coming and I guess the only way for you to believe me at all would be when he doesn't come.

I don't believe he is coming at all. Not one bit.

I also don't believe you 'know' he isn't coming, no offense to you. But credit for trying, the old posting in good faith and all.

Don't have a clue. As I say I'm not ITK but he's just been informed this by the club. Some of the hospitality packages (meeting players) could go from 5k to 10k per person.

Personally I think that if he does sign its a very odd signing. Not sure whether he's the right fit for us to be honest. He's obviously a better individual player than both Jesus and Sterling, but he comes with a bad attitude, his whole entourage and a poor work ethic. Much rather we went for tomorrow's superstar next summer like Nkunku.
Do you know Raghavk? I would like to believe you.Should I transfer all my saving to your bank account now? Or is it too soon? -:)

Trust works both ways. Thanks for posting and give my best to the Nigerian Prince for the info.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.