Neymar

saw on cityxtra when lewis was looking at his stats he actually presses more than sterling, and i wouldnt think sterling lacks in workrate

Sterling was quite similar. Some games left the LB all on his own then others would be defending as if he were a LB

With Neymar.. He started to put a shift in for Tuchel. But didn't before and doesn't really for Poch. He is a Pep fan though and Pep is a fan of his too. So reckon he'd definitely tow the defensive line under Pep

i think he isn’t needed in our side. We have plenty of options in attack. I want palmer to get a proper chance - this would completely stop that

I think it will also mean one of our wide options now becoming unhappy with being a bench player. Neymar will expect to come here and play every prem and Champions league game.

It’s like a Real Madrid galactico signing. An individual, rather then a team player. It would be like if we’d have signed Ronaldo last summer

LOL Neymar, City. As mad as the Ronaldo crap.

KDB, Foden, Rodri, Ederson etc are all about City, team spirit, fight etc. Neymar is all about himself.

Anyone willing to believe this will happen I'll bet them they're a **** if it doesnt.

People who don't support CIty probably think just as little about Foden's attitude as we do about Neymar's.

From their perspective, he's constantly in the news for controversy that he should be avoiding. Showing up hungover for training? Mum getting in fights in public? Cheating on his girlfriend in Iceland? That's what they see because those are the headlines.

We as City fans know that the media narrative about Foden's personality is overblown, so I really think we should afford Neymar the same leeway.

People who don't support CIty probably think just as little about Foden's attitude as we do about Neymar's.

From their perspective, he's constantly in the news for controversy that he should be avoiding. Showing up hungover for training? Mum getting in fights in public? Cheating on his girlfriend in Iceland? That's what they see because those are the headlines.

We as City fans know that the media narrative about Foden's personality is overblown, so I really think we should afford Neymar the same leeway.
Hahahaha

i think he isn’t needed in our side. We have plenty of options in attack. I want palmer to get a proper chance - this would completely stop that

I think it will also mean one of our wide options now becoming unhappy with being a bench player. Neymar will expect to come here and play every prem and Champions league game.

It’s like a Real Madrid galactico signing. An individual, rather then a team player. It would be like if we’d have signed Ronaldo last summer

All about opinions mate, but mine is Palmer isn’t fit to lace Neymar’s boots, nor ever will be unfortunately. I just want the very best players we can possibly get, and try to win everything.

I honestly think if Neymar wants to come and play for Pep he’d work hard here.

Check any opposition fan forum, I reckon you'll find plenty who think quite lowly of Foden's character. That's how media narrative works.

I've seen plenty of Chelsea fans expressing surprise that Sterling is, in fact, not an arrogant primadonna like they assumed. To us, because we've supported Sterling's team for seven years, we know that the idea of him being an arrogant diva is ridiculous. It's very possible that we'd be saying the same about Neymar that they're saying about Raheem.

Check any opposition fan forum, I reckon you'll find plenty who think quite lowly of Foden's character. That's how media narrative works.

I've seen plenty of Chelsea fans expressing surprise that Sterling is, in fact, not an arrogant primadonna like they assumed. To us, because we've supported Sterling's team for seven years, we know that the idea of him being an arrogant diva is ridiculous. It's very possible that we'd be saying the same about Neymar that they're saying about Raheem.
Yeah have to look into it. I think foden has got away with the few of his mishaps which for others might have had more light on it. Think he’s treated as an England golden boy if anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.