Neymar

I am really not sure about the idea of him, but if city want him I put all my faith in them.

Tbh though the idea of Neymar in city is something I never thought would be uttered from my mouth. If he were to come I hope he would help propel our players to another level and help us win the quad.

Neymar and Haaland in one window sounds ridiculous to even say haha

Do you think Kayky is as good as Neymar? If we’re a goal down at Anfield with 20 mins left who would you rather see come on, Kayky or Neymar? Honestly who’s most likely to turn that score around?

I'd say Kayky (but honestly there are better options and I answered Kayky) because we saw Neymar in the CL against us for 4 games and to get the goal back.. you need to get the ball away from Liverpool. Do you see him pressing at 31 or would you trust a 19 year old who's desperate to impress his manager?

Not often I agree with Craig Burley but he and Nedum have a point..

Overall its the old Foden displacing Sterling argument. Sterling was great but Foden wanted it more and his pressing showed it.

We don't carry luxury players.
We said no to Messi.
We'll say no to Neymar too I think.

The academy lads don't half get hyped up on blue moon. Palmer over neymar? Give up. I also read on this forum how delap would be a better fit than haaland. Any of the academy lads will be lucky to play in the premier League never mind at city.

What's Brandon barker, jack Byrne and Rodney kongolo upto these days.

The academy lads don't half get hyped up on blue moon. Palmer over neymar? Give up. I also read on this forum how delap would be a better fit than haaland. Any of the academy lads will be lucky to play in the premier League never mind at city.

What's Brandon barker, jack Byrne and Rodney kongolo upto these days.
They’re all messi Pele Maradona in one our youth. We laugh at united bigging up players who have contributed next to nout then do the same. Let’s wait and see with them. Hopefully they’re as good as bluemooners make out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.